Nitesh is back to blogging.. Apologies for no updates since last 2 months..
TopBottom

Hide or remove blogger navbar - blogger hack by wolverine hacks

Posted by Nitesh Kothari on 04 December 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Most of the bloggers hate blogger navbar(I'm one of them). I feel blogger navbar doesn't go well with my blog design. It is very easy to hide or remove blogger navbar using simple CSS code. Many people asked me whether its illegal to remove blogger navbar. I checked the terms and condition, but they do not mention anything about it. Anyways, lets not remove the Blogger navbar, just hide it.


copy and paste the following code to your blogger template {below <b:skin><![CDATA[/* or <b:skin>}

#navbar, #navbar-iframe { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none;}

I hope this blogger hack was useful for you. So, get rid off blogger navbar and enjoy blogging. Any question? leave a comment.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting at NiteshKothari.com. I follow "U comment I comment" movement. All the comment are dofollow. Please do not spam or leave meaningless or short comments. I expect you to leave me meaningful, relative and genuine comments. Thank you.