Nitesh is back to blogging.. Apologies for no updates since last 2 months..
TopBottom

Wolverine hacks is back and alive, got rid of bx error codes

Posted by Nitesh Kothari on 09 February 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Good morning people..

Its been almost a month, Wolverine hacks was dead because of bx error codes. I am sure many of you know what are these bx error codes. I had reported these errors to the blogger help group but all in vain. No help from their side. Searched many blogs and websites to get rid of these bx error codes. In the end, my friend Rias from Blogger accessories became the saviour and suggested me to do something and it worked. A big Thanks to him. Soon, I will write a tutorial about fixing the bx-error codes.



These bx error codes were the worst experiece as i have lost many readers and visitors to this blog. Did you also face this problem? If yes then, share it with us.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting at NiteshKothari.com. I follow "U comment I comment" movement. All the comment are dofollow. Please do not spam or leave meaningless or short comments. I expect you to leave me meaningful, relative and genuine comments. Thank you.